Check Engine Light
There are hundreds of codes that could trigger your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. Even the most common reasons can have many possible causes. Some top CHECK ENGINE LIGHT codes are:
• Problem with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor or circuit.
• System Running Too Lean. An oxygen sensor detected a lean condition (too much oxygen in the exhaust)
• System Running Too Rich: The oxygen sensor detected a rich condition (or a too-high fuel to oxygen ratio)
• Cylinder misfire: A P0300 series of codes indicates a random or multiple misfires in your engine.
• Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction: Your vehicle's computer constantly adjusts and retimes the engine so that it doesn't produce harmful pre-ignition detonation or knock.
• EGR) insufficient Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Flow
• Catalyst System Efficiency below threshold These are just a few of the hundreds of codes, causes, and symptoms.
Each has multiple fixes. Our expertise in vehicle diagnostics means we can quickly pin-point what is causing your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT to come on and we will recommend only what needs repair. Fixed right on the first visit.